If Super Junior has a country and Super Junior fandoms were the cities...
- Angel City: They only have one president, Leeteuk. There are no other pets except for ducks. Everyone talks a lot, and gyms are forbidden; because they only exercise their uvula muscles for more talking purposes. This city is close with all the other cities in the Super Junior country.
- Petal City: The citizens only have one flower, Heechul. Everyone is beautiful regardless of sexuality. Mirrors are everywhere. No normal man is present. Cats are pet of choice. When the citizens meet, they say, "BABO!" to each other with the traditional pointing-hand gesture.
- Gengster City: Everybody eats nothing but the great Beijing Fried Rice. Every citizen knows how to do Chinese Martial Arts. This city is very close with Petals City.
- Cloud City: Everyone is weird and awkward. There are no stores except for WHYSTYLE. Having a selca a day is required. International Movie Posters are in every corner of the city. Turtles are the pet of choice.
- Camomile City: Arm wrestling is the number one sport. There are no drinks except for beer. Everyone possesses an irresistable eye smile. Everyone gets awkward when bunnies are around. There are no other pets except for raccoons.
- ShinsFriends City: Everything is purple. There are no pets, thus everyone has their own teddy bear. The citizens dances like a crazy everytime. Everybody is happy all the way.
- Vitamin City: This city is like a huge theme park. Everything is in pink! Bunnies are the pet of choice. Everyone does aegyo every time. The clock only strikes at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and other time with the same kind of number. No one drinks water because only bubble tea is available.
- Jewel City: The only sport that everyone does is soccer. There are no other tv shows or movies on tv but porn and more porn. Monkeys and anchovys are the pet of choice. They call their Jewel boy, "OPPA OPPA" in singsong voice.
- Siwonest City: One Lord: Shisus. They spend half of their day praying and reading their bibles. In the morning, everyone gets a "Good Morning You beautiful world" wake up call and in the night, everyone posts their selcas while half naked, on their beds. Citizens in this city are the derpiest people in the whole Super Junior Country.
- Mitang City: The city that looks like a giant shopping mall. Everyone's sport is shopping. Super Mario stuffs are everywhere.
- ELFish City: A BUNCH OF FISHES AND JEWEL-ELFISH CLOSE RELATIONSHIP. Nuff said.
- Ryeosomnia City: Bananas are the number one food available. Giraffes are the pet of choice. The number one song on repeat is Moves Like Jagger. Citizens experience Insomnia and Sleep paralysis. Taking cute selcas and making child-like masterpieces and artworks are the hobbies of the inhabitants. Ryeosomnia inhabitants are really close with the Cloud City citizens.
- Snowers City: THE. MOST. NORMAL. PEOPLE. ARE. LIVING. HERE. ._.
- Gamers City: Starcraft is the only sport. No man smiles, smirks are the trend. They pull pranks and bullies the citizens living in the other cities. No water, Wine only. Gamers City citizens is really close with the Vitamin City inhabitants. REALLY CLOSE ._.
- Strings City: "I'm Yours" is the national anthem with impressive violin solo. Everyone thinks buttslapping and skinship is weird and awkward. Spicy foods are forbidden to this city.
What kpop did to me (part 2)
- Complimenting a girl: NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO
- Going crazy: I LOST MY MIND~
- Getting jealous: DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL!
- Seeing bubbles: BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE POP
- Thinks I'm pretty: I'M SO HOT, NAN NEOMU YEPPEOYO
- Sweeping the floor: BONAMANA BONAMANA BONAMANA BONAMANA
- House is burning: YOU GOT THE FIRE ASHKAGDAK KOONG KOONG YOU GOTTA DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT
- Forgot to type U: I'M GONNA BE OKAY, BABY WITHOUT U
- Sees a hot guy: OH MA BOY~, OH MA BOY~ BABY~
- Bad breath: HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER
- Someone tries to stop you: CAN'T NOBODY HOLD US DOWN
- Feeling lazy: I'M A LAZY GIRL
- Ringing the doorbell: RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGIDING DIGIDING DING DING
- Lonely: BABY I'M SO LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY
- Got touched by something: YOU TOUCH MY HEART BABY TOUCH TOUCH
- Looking for fiction books: FICTION FICTION ONEULDO OH FICTION
What kpop did to me
- Greeting someone: AYYOOO WASSUUUP
- Saying goodbye: GOODBYE BABY GOODBYE!
- When eating: EVERYBODY RICE EAT
- Apologizing: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY
- Calling a cab: MR. TAXI TAXI TAXI
- Getting excited: HIGH HIGH, I'M SO HIGH
- When is starts raining: OH OH OH OH HURRICANE VENUS!
- Encouraging someone: DO IT DO IT CHU~
- CurioUs of something: OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH~
- Laughing so hard: ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO
- Shutting people up: SO SHUT UP BOY, SHUT UP SHUT UP
- Getting a massage: FEELS GOOD FEELS GOOD
- Threatening a person: YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN
- Saying something romantic: CAN YOU FEEL MA HEARTBEAT
- Choking: I CAN'T TAKE MY BREATH BREATH BREATH
- Praising myself: NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA
- Calling a random dude: HEY KOGI KOGI MISTER
- Repeating: AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN
- Calling my thugs: BRING THE BOYS OUT
When I go to Korea...
What people think I’ll be doing:
What I’ll really be doing:
Searching for my husband
*Sigh* One day…
Everyday life of a K-pop fan
- Anyone: Do you understand what they are saying? (￣o￣)
- Me: Not everything, but you see since I'm a fan I.... *continuation ignored* (◡‿◡✿)
- Anyone: But isn't that a girl? Do you like girls!? (￣o￣)
- Me: No. That's a MAN. (◕︿◕✿)
- Anyone: OMG haha he's wearing make-up. Soooo gay! (￣o￣)
- Me: No it's not. (◕△◕✿)
- Anyone: Don't you think it's weird to be their fan? (￣o￣)
- Me: No! (⊙△⊙✿)
- Anyone: So you wanna go to Korea? (￣o￣)
- Me: Yes! ✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
- Anyone: South or North Korea? (￣o￣)
- Me: ... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻